Monday, November 30, 2015

September

Here's some overload on our September this year:

Maggie got married! Here we are getting ready the day before:









And the day of:





Walter loves Maggie so much! She's only 14 years older, so sometimes I think he views her as more of a sister than an aunt.















It was such a great day. 

So Levi and his brother, Woody, were harassing this poor tree. Woody said he'd give Levi 25 cents if he climbed to the top, so of course, Levi jumped up and started climbing. Ugh. Then they took one of the branches off for Levi to make a walking stick with.

Here's baby girl at 2 months
Walter on his first day of preschool! As we were driving over, he said, "I'm excited for preschool." I said, "You are?! Oh good!" He said, "No. I"m just teasing." Haha! Luckily he felt very different when I picked him up. He had had a blast!




Haha

My mom called me on a Saturday and asked if she and my dad could take Walter to the Utah Fair. Walter had so much fun! I asked my dad to take lots of pictures for me, and so he sent me all of these:

He's been on a horse so many more times than I have! Brave kid.







Walter really struggles with strong smells, so I know the animal rooms were a little hard for him.





Eating one of my favorite treats (dippin dots) for energy!


So many treats! He was definitely spoiled by his grandparents!
9 weeks old!

We went on a fun, short, family hike up in the mountains
Hanging out with her cousin, Sydney.
Playing with my mom on her birthday! This is the status I put on this picture on Instagram:
Happy birthday, Mom! I'm grateful every, single day for you. Life has had some hard stuff for me the last several years, but when I think of your love and support, I feel like my heart could burst! When I think of Christ and what he's like, I see you. I love you! Now go be crazy! Eat some gluten and stay up until 10.
Cute pictures from our ward party.



2 comments: