We've had a busy summer filled with family gatherings, holidays, Cherry Hill, swimming, boating, the zoo, and WAITING FOR MILLIE to decide to make her appearance. This post is just a ton of pictures of the things we did to distract us from the waiting game.
Meeting baby Sydney
Celebrating our 4 year anniversary with sushi
Date night with Walter
Playing at the park
Scuffed up knees: sign of a great summer
These are from that snow storm in April after we got back from San Francisco
Pedicures!
Going to Pop-pop's garden
Zoo with cousins
Me at about 30 weeks
Practicing being a big brother
"Jesus was sad from an ouch and the rain was on his balloon."
"Now Jesus is happy, because he has ice cream and sunshine."
My friend, Stacy, lives next to a little ranch and took Walter around it, showing him the baby animals.
Sadie was in the musical "Joseph." Walter loved it!
Flying kites at our house just means running around with it dragging on the ground. Still pretty fun.
Found someone at the sidewalk chalk festival!
In the baby's new bed with his coin jar
Our first family picture!
Picking Levi up after his bike race. It was so cold!
Going to the tree house museum with Daniel and Esther
Little Mr. President
His little legs, though. So cute.
Getting a picture next to a pokemon for Daddy.
Celebrating Steve becoming bishop.
My reflection in a car...haha that feels good.
We went to Tanner's and my Clark grandparents' graves for Memorial Day and then went to play some baseball.
Best part about Walter watching "Octonauts" is that he lets us cuddle him.
Dinosaurs at the zoo!
Standing right next to a snow leopard!
He loved these "fill-in-the-head" things.
Walter dressed up as spider man in--I'm pretty sure--90 degree weather and waited for at least 15 minutes outside for Levi to come home so that he could scare him.
Hiding in the bushes. He was committed.
Maggie's graduation! She posted a picture to instagram saying, "I'd just like to thank myself for being the only person who thought I'd graduate. #takethatbitchez." ......Guilty as charged. But seriously so proud of her.
And Krista! She graduated pharmacy school the same week! I wasn't able to go to her graduation, because Levi and I had a birthing class :( I'm so happy I get my sister back!
Our first day-lily bloom! I love these flowers.
My friend, Feliz, and I were pregnant at the same time.
Levi went to pick up some tables and Walter waited here the whole time
Dano taking down my dad's old shed.
More big brother practice! Babysitting baby Sydney.
Taking down a tree and busting pipes for Steve. Happy Father's Day?
I love his raggamuffin hair.
At my cousin, Kimber's wedding
Taking Levi to the zoo. When Daddy comes, we get to do the extra things like the train and merry-go-round
Cute little monkey came up to the glass
Haircut!
At the dentist. Such a brave kid!
We had to go back a few weeks later to get some cavities filled and a couple of "pirate teeth" (silver casings). He was eating pancakes afterwards and since he couldn't feel his lip, he kept biting it. Ouch!
During his procedure I had to leave and go to a midwife appointment (it was my due date, July 3rd) so my mom came and picked him up. This was three weeks ago and just the other night as I was tucking him in, he started crying and said how he had missed me and was really sad that I had left early. He can't remember what he had for breakfast this morning, yet he can remember that I had to leave early while he was sedated three weeks ago. Seeing how distressed he was about it broke my heart. I feel such a connection to my sensitive little guy.
Maggie up on the skis!
Show off
I was really hoping that tubing would put me in labor...no such luck. Walter was really brave though and did the tubes!
My friend, Monica's, wedding was at this huge, beautiful home on the hill.
"Look Allison! I'm an engine turtle!"
He loves animals
Walter came running into my room one morning, "Allison! I popped your big balloon! I stabbed it with a pencil and it went 'whoosh!'"...Thanks, Walt. Oh, and yes, he's been calling me "Allison" instead of "Mommy" for about 2 months now.
To make up for it, he did some work for me on the patio.
He also helped pump up the new one.
At Levi's cousin's wedding
39 weeks. It felt like Millie was constantly punching me in the crotch. Who knew it'd be another 2 weeks until we met her?!
Melted chocolate chips with peanut butter on top of melted marshmallows on top of melted chocolate chips with peanut butter all frozen. Tastes like memories. Of Heaven. Also tastes like cavities and diabetes.
Cherry hill with Daddy! I went down dragon slide (by myself. Walter wasn't interested) multiple times, hoping I'd go into labor. Nope.
Got a pedicure with my mom.
More boating and tubing!
4th of July fun!
Jolene was in charge of the parade. What can't that lady do?!
40 weeks. Where the heck is my baby?!
Here's us at the park for the concert and fireworks.
Same park, 4 years earlier while I was pregnant with Walter. We look like babies.
Photo reenactment
Walter loves boxes almost as much as a cat. Almost.
Almost 41 weeks! We meet Millie soon!























































































































































So many cute pictures! I love that old one of you and levi. Walter is such a cute and sweet boy. Sneaky spiderman :)
ReplyDeleteAnna again, not Ian. I love all of this so much, but especially the Spiderman scare. So dang cute.
ReplyDelete