Walter had his big preschool graduation at the end of May. He did such a great job! He was so brave on stage and sang all the songs--and he's one of the very youngest! There were adorable costume changes (different hats they'd wear).
There were two classes (M/W and T/TH) and each class had 14 kids. You'd think that that would make them more rowdy or out-of-control, but no! Miss Sandi and Miss Kisha had those kids trained! They all did so great.
Walter's little solo part of holding up a Donald Duck sign.
Walter with his teachers. I love these women and could cry thinking about how this was their last year. They're such great teachers and Sandi is a good friend of mine. I honestly don't know if I can put Walter in another preschool, because of how great theirs was run.
Maggie came and watched Walter on his big day.
Levi and I both got a little emotional watching our little guy and realizing how fast he's growing up. We're so proud of him.
Being in a performance is exhausting.











What a smartie! He looks adorable
ReplyDeleteSo freaking cute. He's going to be in preschool for another year then or is it on to kindergarden?
ReplyDelete