A few weeks before my party, I got this invite in the mail from Krista. Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. And definitely a little embarrassing...I loved it!
It was a dress-up party (one of my favorite things in this world is dressing up)!
I was Kevin, Levi was Carl, and Walter was Russell.
My mom was a scary witch
And Maggie was Ke$ha
I got a power drill! Woot woot!
After teriyaki chicken dinner (mmmmm) we played a drawing game and all carved pumpkins from the pumpkin patch Walter, Levi, and I had been to earlier.
The group!
Walter is a professional at blowing out candles, so I let him to it for me
Pumpkins all lit up!
As a special birthday surprise, my big brother, Tyler was able to come up! It was so good to see him.
At the Johnson's, Esther and I got to share a party! It was so much fun. We had a lot of tasty BBQ food (like ribs, mmmmm), and then some pumpkins pies made from Mollie's home-grown pumpkins. So good!
Such a fun week of festivities!



Carving pumpkins was so fun...I think we should always do that on your birthday.
ReplyDelete