On the day before Halloween, the library held a special reading time where the kids got to dress up and go trick-or-treating throughout the library.
On Halloween, I thought it'd be cute to make Walter's hair into little devil's horns...I inadvertently made him look like Miley Cyrus...but much cuter.
I then combed it back down so he looked like a little dapper man.
I had forgotten to get him a candy bag so during nap time, I stitched one up real quick.
After Levi got home, we went over to the Johnson's to party! Here are some cute cousins and Grandma.
I love dressing up. So a few weeks before the 31st, I started on our costumes. We were the characters from UP!
One fun thing about Walter getting bigger, is that he can now sit at the island with the other "big kids." It's a lot more fun than sitting on Mom's lap, I'll bet!
Some homemade root beer!
A little witch and boy scout causing trouble.
Watching "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood." It's a spin-off of "Mr. Roger's Neighborhood." Walter loves it!
Isn't he handsome?
Walter was so excited to knock on doors!
...but at the very first house, the lady said, "boo!" when she answered and Walter had a panic.
But he was all better by the next house and loved touching all the candy before he'd finally pick one. It was like Christmas.
Such a fun Halloween!
Just for memory's sake. Here's Walter on his first Halloween...
Last year's...
And this year's...
Happy Halloween!












He is so cute!! I love that bag you made. Cutest trick-or-treater ever.
ReplyDeleteYour costumes are amazing! And I can't believe you just stitched up that bag!
ReplyDeleteCute post! I loved seeing the pictures from the past few Halloweens too! How adorable...oh how the time flies!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you posted this! HIs costume (and yours & Levi's) is perfect!! And that candy bag - "I just threw this together during nap time..." That would have taken me all day. SUCH TALENT!! I can't believe how big that Walter is getting. Thank you for posting these pictures.
ReplyDelete