Levi got me some stainless steel pots and pans! I can remember growing up and getting so mad when we'd ask my mom what she wanted for a gift and she'd always say how she loves stuff for her kitchen. I'd think it's so dumb to get her something that she'll just use to serve us. It seemed selfish to give a gift like that. But now that I'm an adult, I LOVE getting stuff for my kitchen! Funny how that's changed as I've grown up...
For my birthday, we did a family day. My favorite! Levi stayed home from work and helped clean up our house and then after nap time we went to a pumpkin patch! It was so much fun. They had a hay ride out to the middle of a field where we picked our own pumpkins, and then we went and looked at all the animals. They had pig races, slides, corn mazes, a "metal" band, and other fun things. I look forward to going again when Walter's a little older and can do more of the activities.
Levi's talked about really wanting to move into the heart of a busy city...While I'm more of the "wide open spaces" type. I would love nothing more than to look out my kitchen window and see my closest neighbors...a mile away.
For dinner we went to Training Table. This is becoming quite the tradition. We love this place!
Such a fun day! I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us!
Cute pictures! Sounds like you had a fun day. I think pans are a great birthday gift! It is funny how things change as we get older. Haha. Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteOh boy. That last picture of Walter is hilarious and adorable. It sounds like you had an awesome day...birthdays in the fall are sure to be great no matter what.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!! It looks like you guys had a great day. I love stainless steel pots and pans, and I'm the same way... the only thing I ever want is stuff for my kitchen! I'm excited to see you Sunday.
ReplyDeleteps. Walter is the cutest human ever
What a fun way to celebrate your birthday, Allison! Happy 23rd!
ReplyDeleteHAAAAAPPPPPYYYY BIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY!!!!! Stainless steel... sounds divine!! October birthdays are the greatest - only because the greatest people are born in October! :) Love you, Allison! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.
ReplyDeleteWhat's up with Walter's strange smile? Such a little customer.
ReplyDelete