Thursday, November 29, 2012

Walter's Quiet Book

For Walter's birthday in September, our friend, Katelyn Merkley made Walter a super cute "Zelda Quiet Book." It's seriously amazing. Using it as a template, I got to work on my own little quiet book! I soon realized that I wasn't very good with my machine (like Katelyn), so I hand stitched it all. It took me about two months, but I have finally finished it!

Presenting:
Walter's Barn Animals Quiet Book



 The saddle comes off.





 As a last minute thought, I decided to connect the eggs to the page. I was afraid of them disappearing. Next time (if there ever is a next time) I'll find a cuter way to attach them.




I'm so proud of this project! While Walter slept, I spent many nights up late working on it. It took a lot of time, but I loved working on it! I wonder what my next project will be....


9 comments:

  1. Ahh! It's so cute! I love it. Walter looks like he's being very quiet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love it! Now your making me want to do one too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AMAZING, Allison! Seriously! You work magic with all these crafts you do! nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alli, this is ADORBS! Look at you, little Martha Stewart. What a lucky boy Walter is to have a talented Mommy like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison... you are so crafty. What amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredible! It turned out soooooo cute! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete