Here are the things I did:
In the morning, I went over to Jolene's and my awesome sister-in-laws made me lunch!
mmm.....
They gave me 22 gifts, which was way fun. Most of the gifts were hygiene products, though...hmmm, what are they trying to say?
While Walter was helping me open gifts, he got a hold of an avacado...
AND BIT IT
He didn't mind.
All of the kids were kind enough to help me open my presents.
Such a fun party!
Then I went shopping at City Creek with my mom and sisters. We got some way cute stuff! I love hanging out with them, because we're usually laughing our heads off.
When I was really little, I used to pray every night that I would wake up and there would be skittles all over my bed. Well for my birthday, Levi made my dreams come true, and covered our bed with skittles!
He also cleaned our house :)
For a hint of where we were going for dinner, Levi told me there would be greasy, cheesy fries and rootbeer floats.
The Training Table! Yum!
We then went and saw the movie, "Pitch Perfect." Oh man, it was hilarious!
What a fantastic day! I can't wait to see what this next year holds for me and my little family!









Happy Birthday Allison! And can I just say that I really enjoy your blog? You portray what being a mom is like in a very real and fun way! You make me look forward to my future :)
ReplyDeleteYea! Happy birthday! You are the best :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Golden! I love Levi's face in that picture. So funny. Its so funny when you grow up that cleaning you house can be a gift. Andrew has done it for me a few times too. SO nice.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great Golden Birthday! I still laugh thinking of Walter biting into the avocado! So adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. I especially loved the dinner choice! I LOVE Training Table! And that Walter is the epitome of cuteness. What a darling mother you are, Allison! I am so glad you are in our family!
ReplyDeleteGolden birthday's are the BEST! I love the photo of Levi and your clean house. :)
ReplyDelete