We went with the Johnson clan. While I don't think Walter looked at a single animal, I had a lot of fun reading every plaque and Levi (broke the rules) had fun riding his heelys throughout the park while pushing Walter's stroller (which he knew freaked me out). I got home and realized I had only taken about 5 photos. Thank goodness for Aunt Sophie! She took well over 500 pictures of the day!
What a model...
Feeding Walt to the lion!
Such a fun group!
Watching animals can wear a little body out...
All in all, a great adventure!








Oh that Walter is so handsome!! I LOVE that first picture. Such a sweet boy! And how fun that Levi was able to go with you!!
ReplyDeleteI think that lion drinking fountain has been at the zoo forever- it's an icon of the zoo. Looks like you all had a great time. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! How fun!
ReplyDeleteyay, going to the zoo is always the best! what beautiful photos. and that last one is just too precious for words!
ReplyDelete