Activities have included:
Lots and lots of boating!
Being cool with Dad
Learning how to pull himself up onto the furniture!
Swimming
Hanging out with cousins (and Aunt Maggie) on the beach
He got to meet his cousin Miles (who's only 2 weeks older) for the first time!
He discovered watermelon...and LOVES it (probably from all the fructose...sigh)! He'll shove so much into his mouth, that he starts choking--so we always have to keep an eye on him when he eats it.
He gets himself all messy when he eats, so he usually takes a bath at his grandparents' after dinner.
He's started causing trouble...
He and his best friend, Francis, are so adorable together. I'm so glad Walter's growing up with a pet so he can learn how to treat animals (and his immune system will be hard core, considering all of the kisses he gives Francis...).
No rules in Granny's car!
He gets so giggly when I tell him it's bath time. This is what I walked in on the other day as his bath was filling up...troublesome little guy.
It's been such a hot summer that Walter has spent a lot of it naked or in a diaper. But let me tell you, he really enjoys his naked time, especially when it's outside.
He's started being really goofy with his binky. He'll take it out and give it to me and then immediately take it back and start laughing.
We're trying our hardest to raise a Paleo Baby, so that means no sugar or grains! But bones are more than okay...
This summer has been such a fun adventure, so far! I can't believe my baby is almost 1!
Oh that Walter is so DARLING, I just want to squeeze him!! I can't believe how big he is getting. And what a cute Mamma he has!! (His dad's pretty cutesy too)
ReplyDeleteWalter is so adorable! Looks like he has enjoyed his first summer! I love his diaper/naked time...so fun!
ReplyDeleteHooray for another watermelon lover. Next time I get a watermelon, I'll save him a slice :) what a fun summer you've had.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great summer with the little guy! Why are we all so obsessed with him?
ReplyDelete