Oh gosh, I don't even know why I try to keep up...Since having Millie and then starting school again, I've fallen far behind on journaling. Here are some pictures from November and December:
Walter showing off his ABC skills
Sad and angry rainbows
The happy rainbow is boring, apparently...
Woody had some tickets to the symphony, but couldn't go, so he gave them to us! It was a lot of fun
A week later, we went to the Clark Planetarium using some tickets my mom had!
I love this little guy's pictures he draws.
Apparently meditation is supposed to be good for you, so I tried it...and was almost suffocated. His "black eyes" are from makeup.
Hot tub pics! These are in the old hot tub, too!
I was looking for a wooden nativity set for my kids to play with, and I couldn't find any affordable, so I decided to make one! I even had a few people contact me online, so I made them some too! It was a great tool to teach the nativity with.
I went to Maggie's mother-in-law's house and she helped me make a beautiful wreath for our front door. It's so pretty, that I refused to hang it outside...didn't want it getting snatched.
These two. When Millie was swaddled, they'd fall asleep together all the time.
Walter and Millie are cuddling on my bed while Walter sings her songs. When I went in to cuddle them, he said, "Mommy, I'll take care of Millie. You go clean the house." Such a big helper. The only problem is that I want a nap, too...
Cousin Delilah Pearl Bennett was born!!! Krista's a freaking warrior, by the way. She and Paul handled labor like champs!
Cutest, naked bum
These are the kinds of pictures my dad sends me...haha
I think Millie looks a little like my dad in this one!
Flashback! Me as a baby with Tyler and Krista.
Rockin' that 90's look.
Sometimes when I'm reading in bed at night, Walter will wander in and cuddle me. So, I took a selfie. He wasn't pleased.
One of my absolute favorite things in the world.
Another flashback to when Maggie was in band and Walter was a baby.
Delilah: 4 days. Millie: 4 months
Okay... So this has been happening a lot the last week, or so. I'll leave Millie in a room for a minute with Walter, and when I come back, she'll have been transformed into a cute, little mouse. A "Millie Mouse," if you will. December 5, 2015
Christmas dance recital
Walter was having a hard time at the festival of trees and wanted to go home. I wanted to see more. So a fight ensued. We then walked over to the stage where different dance groups of teenagers were ballroom-type dancing. Walter loved it! He calmed down enough to stay for a while longer.
He always loves the kid activities.
Levi played at our ward Christmas party. He was so awesome!
While listening to podcasts, I would work on different crafts. Here are our Christmas stockings I made! I didn't use any patterns--just looked at pictures online and figured it out. They definitely aren't perfect, but I love them and they were fun to make.
Millie playing canasta for the first time!
Millie went to my work Christmas party with me and got to meet my friend, Feliz's baby Greyson.
We got a new Christmas tree this year!
Walter hardly ever gets sick. Maybe twice a year. So when he got a cold the week his brand new cousin was born, he was DEVASTATED. I think this was truly one of the happiest days of his life--meeting little Delilah.
Hanging out in the new hot tub!
She had the craziest hair--always standing straight up and wispy, haha.
Another Christmas concert. Walter was insanely cute on stage. And unlike his mother, when he danced he was placed on the front row! Levi was always on the front row too...
The set up for our Christmas YW lesson
The snow came...
Seriously how I spent most nights in December: with my sewing machine, on the floor, podcast blaring. Besides chillaxing with my family, this is my happy place.
We missed story time for months! Walter held Millie the whole time during one of our first times back.
They hold hands in the car all the time.
When Walter saw these ornaments on a tree, he shouted, "Sea urchins! Don't touch them!"
Learning how to turn over!
Twins
Lots of family time during the holiday season
Every once in a blue moon, this kid will fall asleep somewhere other than his bed.
I told him that when Dano and I were little, in our bubble baths, we would take the bubbles, put them on our faces, and say, "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!" So now Walter does it all the time.
Making gingerbread houses. A much more stressful endeavor that I had anticipated. We're doing gram crackers next year.
Singing Christmas carols is one of my absolute favorite traditions. Note: Walter was devastated because he had some stickers that didn't stick, fell off, and got lost. But other than that, we had fun
Cousins on Christmas morning. There are tons more pictures over on smugmug.
Second generation cousin party!
Hanging out in Millie's crib.
Walter's favorite gift was his vacuum! I made him a gumball machine, because he loves gum. But after he saw how fun it is to vacuum up stuff, he emptied all the gum on the floor and sucked it up, haha.




















































































































































I love every single picture...even the one of me and Nicole looking freshly post pregnant. What I don't love is that I never heard of those wood nativities you were making and I never got one. I would like to buy one (any time between now and December) :)
ReplyDelete