Tuesday, December 15, 2015

July

I can hardly even remember Millie being this small! I found some pictures of her in July when she was just a tiny, little nugget that I forgot to post!

There is nothing better than cuddling a sleeping baby. I absolutely love cuddling my kids while they sleep. She's three days old here. This was about when we started really deciding to call her Millie.


 When Millie was a week old, we went to my mom's family reunion over by the Uintahs. People thought I was crazy to take my newborn, but honestly? She and I were perfectly healthy. And I don't want my kids to miss out on fun experiences, especially when family is involved. I knew Walter would have a blast, and I would get more rest there (plenty of adults) than at home where I'd need to entertain Walter the whole time with a new baby.



 Millie cuddling Dano and Maggie

 Playing cards!





 Walter brought up his fishing pole! He didn't catch anything, but he had fun learning how to cast.







 Babies make the cutest faces. Here she is at one week old




 Millie is really good at getting Levi down for his nap...




 Here she is at her (almost) 2 week appointment. Walter was pretty protective of her.





 Putting a new steeple that doesn't match on top of our church. Frankly, I think they should just bulldoze the whole thing down and start over. This church is old and has a horrible layout. 
 So alert!


 Just about 2 weeks old

3 comments:

  1. She looks so small! I forgot she used to be tiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so small! I forgot she used to be tiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a trooper...I can't believe all that you did so soon after she was born! And I adore all of her different expressions. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete