Cousins in pink tutus! They also had a fun time tickle-attacking baby Isaac.
Walter LOVES baby Isaac. The other day, Sara Barelles's song, "Brave" came on the radio and Walter started shouting, "Isaac! Baby Isaac song!" I don't know why, but that song reminded him of his baby cousin, haha.
Walter loved the bunnies and could have spent most of the day there.
His favorite was the horse ride! He loved it so much, he went twice! He's now been on a horse more time than I have...I had such a hard time with him on that horse. It was so big and he is so tiny. It made him seem so much older for some reason. He was also very serious while on the horse. He was so focused, he wouldn't even smile, haha. He did reach out and pet it though. After he got off he was all squeals and giggles and begging to go again.
Face Painting of a horse.
I love my little family
Just one of us hanging out.
Walter was carrying stuff outside so I went to see what he was up to. He had set up snacks for his babies. I believe they were eating cookies and milk. He's such a cute boy.
Cute cousins!
Walter helped me make gluten-free sugar cookies the other week. They were so good! We made a ton and took them around to some of his neighbor friends.
Bedtime cuddles
I love those pictures of him on the horses. He is so focused! What a little cutie.
ReplyDeleteCute post! I may have snagged a few of those photos... :) I LOVED the tickle torture one with Isaac. Too cute! Walter looked adorable riding the horse too!
ReplyDelete