Here are a bunch of pictures from April and from Haley's visit in February.
It is extremely rare to get Walter to fall sleep somewhere other than his bed, so I make sure to take pictures when such a miracle occurs.
Being cute with his Daddy
Happy 22nd Birthday, Dano! He loves pictures.
Walter and I have already gone to the zoo twice this season! He loves it.
Riding forwards!
Troublesome boy loves taking pictures.
Lately one of Walter's favorite things is the "Pig Movie." He begs Levi to watch it with him all the time. It's just a dumb commercial, but he gets a kick out of it.
My little guy is 2 1/2 now! I can't believe how big he's getting.
Walter loves his babies.
The Elder's Quorum held a Pinewood derby for the ward. Anyone who wanted to could participate. I was pretty excited when one of the young women won the traditional rules trophy :)
A guy in the ward made all of the trophies! They were great!
Easter fun with cousins
This was at my friend, Rylee's bridal shower. Walter was such a trooper.
Pictures from Maggie's prom this year! She went with a nice boy that we work with at Chuck's. Our friend, Sequoia did her hair and makeup.
























So many cute and fun things! Maggie looks amazing.
ReplyDelete