Friday, January 27, 2012

My Number One Turned 21

Since yesterday was my number one's 21st birthday, I wanted to dedicate this post to how much I like him.

I seriously have such an awesome husband and I feel so lucky to be his wife.

Here are just a few things about him that I love:


~He's so good for me. I can be a little overly dramatic at times, and he somehow knows just how to react and handle it.

~He makes me better. I feel bad when people only see how I'm good for him. I don't think they're aware of how much Levi has helped me to become a better person, myself. 

~He'll coordinate his clothing to mine (or Walter's).

~Levi is a person of substance. Instead of just agreeing with everything I say, he has me explain WHY I believe/think/want what I believe/think/want. I have to critically think, which is something I love. Levi's the kind of person who doesn't just do things because others do them, he does things because HE wants to, and he helps me to become more like that.

~I love how excited he gets about things (this is something I've noticed with all of the Johnson kids). He has so many great ideas and gets so excited talking about them. I love his passion.

~He's perfectly fine bumming around at home with me. I love nothing days, so I'm really REALLY happy I married someone who loves them, too.
~He has a great work ethic. I know I'm married to a man that will never be "out of work." Even if he had to get a job at McDonald's, I know my husband would do whatever was necessary to make sure we had an income.Which leads me to...

 ~My husband works two jobs so that I can stay at home with our baby. I can't even begin to say how grateful I am to him for that. I plan on getting a little job soon so that he maybe doesn't have to work as much, but the fact that he's completely willing means so much to me.

~My parents said that one of the best things for marriage is laughter, and I married a man who makes me laugh every single day. He's fun and he makes me happy.

~He comes from an awesome family and gets along really well with my family. 

~He's patient and understanding with me.

~He hates being in pictures, and yet sometimes he'll be nice and let me take one of him.

~He's willing to do anything for me.

~I am ridiculously attracted to him. He's freaking hott.

~He's the best 21 year old dad I have ever met. 

There are countless other things about this man I married that I love. All I can say is how grateful I am that he asked me to marry him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Happy birthday, love!



5 comments:

  1. YAY!! I love the "Lad". Happy Birthday El Ee Vee Eye!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Happy Birthday LEVI! He will even let you do WHATEVER you want to with his hair and he honestly wont care :) Allison I agree with everything you just said! LEVI IS GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli!!! I didn't know you blogged. I'm so happy, now I have another blog to read! Tell krista to get on hers haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute!!! I'm so happy you're so happy Alli! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I guess you could say Levi is pretty great! What a fun post to read:)

    ReplyDelete