Oh my goodness. You make me want to be a mom so bad. I'll just wait patiently :) These are beautiful. My favorite is looking at Levi's face when he sees his beautiful wife. Love you guys.
Hannah, my mom was actually the one who took them. She did such a great job! Especially since she was getting emotional herself. And Monica, I LOVE DOCTOR MACY! She's amazing.
Oh Allison I definitely started crying looking at this pictures. You are so incredible! You made that baby and you BIRTHED WALTER. How incredible.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are gorgeous. Truly so beautifully captured. What a treasure! Who took them?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. You make me want to be a mom so bad. I'll just wait patiently :) These are beautiful. My favorite is looking at Levi's face when he sees his beautiful wife. Love you guys.
ReplyDeletep.s. Doctor Macy delivered me!! Love her!!
ReplyDeleteHannah, my mom was actually the one who took them. She did such a great job! Especially since she was getting emotional herself. And Monica, I LOVE DOCTOR MACY! She's amazing.
ReplyDeleteI just bawled my eyes out.. those are beautiful! what an incredible moment to have captured forever!
ReplyDelete