Saturday, August 27, 2011

Woe is me

Woe is me. "Why?" you ask. I'll tell you why: My cousin's wife--we'll call her... "R"-- was due a week after me. Not only did "R" go against nature and look very VERY UN-pregnant during her pregnancy (she's basically a Caucasian version of an Amazon goddess), she also went into labor and had a beautiful healthy little boy on Thursday. And guess who's still very much pregnant? Me. And I'm supposed to be due before her. It's a good thing I like "R" or else I'd be much more upset about this situation. So woe is me.

5 comments:

  1. Donny always reminds me that there is nothing noble in going early because I always go right to my due date and for some reason other women think it gives them bragging rights if they are early. We should change the status don't you think?
    -Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're almost there!! Will you please include me in the mass text when that little thing is here?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walter is so cute, and so are his parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walter is so cute and so are his parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Kiirrk is Dad? But my dad's name isn't Kiirrk so I'm not sure :) ha ha. Yes he is perfect and I'm glad someone finally commented on my blog. You need to update your's!

    ReplyDelete