Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Toes Have Disappeared

As you can see in the title of this post, I can no longer see my toes. Well, it's actually been like that for a while now...but here are some pictures!

I've done a terrible job at keeping track of my ever-expanding belly. So here I am at about 5 and 6 months.


Boating pictures! The worst part about being pregnant in the summer, is that I can't actually do anything on the boat. So I'm saving up all of my energy and excitement for next summer!










3 comments:

  1. Yay! It is so fun to see pictures of you and your cute belly! I really can't wait to see you in about a week. It will be a party. You look so cute! I am so happy that we are having babies so close together. What fun little cousins they will be! P.S. You even look cute in a swimming suit! Not many pregnant women can say that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo I just found your blog! I love it! You made me cry reading your Conan post.. (haha that sounds funny Conan and crying in the same sentence) anyway, I am so glad you married Levi! You will be a WONDERFUL mommy! You are truly great, in fact the best thing that ever happened to him! I can not wait to meet your little customer :)
    So, We can already start planning to party it up next summer! Do everything you are not aloud to do now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!

    ReplyDelete